Friday, March 26, 2010

January 2010

In January, both Ted and my dad had their birthdays and I am sad to say I don't have any pictures from either of those celebrations....how sad! I really need to start taking more pictures while Ke'akua is young as time is going to fly by and I am afraid I won't remember it all. Our lives just seem to get busier and busier.

The only other big thing I can think to post now is that we are expecting again in June....another boy! :) Yes, Ke'akua is going to be a big brother. I think he will do wonderfully and we're anticipating some exciting times and lots of fun adventures ahead of us.

Here are a few pictures I found from January:

My boy and his new big, red truck - Ke'akua FINALLY started trying to walk in January.

My two favorite boys taking their afternoon nap.

Ted was out of town so we had a sleep-over with papa and uncle Tasi who was in town for papa's b-day.


1 comment:

Alecia @ Hoobing Family Adventures said...

He is such a little boy...where did that baby go? Congratulations on #2. I am so excited for you guys!