Saturday, January 3, 2009

April 2008

In addition to asking Ted for another dog for the majority of our relationship, I have also asked him about taking a vacation to Mexico. And to no avail, it was always a NO! You see Ted and a few of his buddies went down to Mexico when in college and lets just say it was not a good experience therefore, I wouldn't get to go...until one of his buddies at work was telling him about a trip he and his family would be going on; one where they were planning on staying in an all inclusive resort. Hmmmmm that may be a little better. :) One day, Ted asked me what I thought and without hesitation I said it sounded like a blast. Which I may add, was a little uncharacteristic for me - traveling with a family on their "family vacation" and with a family that I don't even know that well. Truthfully though, I think I initially said yes because I didn't think Ted was serious, but to my surprise he was serious and I had a great time. Who wouldn't for goodness sakes: an all inclusive resort, naps everyday in the afternoon, warm weather, beautiful views of the ocean and yummy drinks (virgin for me please).

Here are a few pictures of our trip to Playa del Carmen:





So, as you can see it was beautiful and so far 2008 was off to a great start: a new puppy, a baby in October and a trip to Playa.

No comments: