Saturday, January 3, 2009

January thru March

Ted and I have now been together for about 9 years and for about 4 of those years I have been wanting my own dog; one who listens to me and wants to hang out with me. Don't get me wrong Payton is probably one of the best dogs I have ever been around, he's won over my mom for goodness sakes who, to say the least, is not a fan of dogs, but he is not mine. He is definitely Ted's. It took us living together for a year, before Payton even paid attention to me. Then one day (November of '07) Ted's friend, Nicholas Vernon Veith, informed us that he would be breeding his dogs. That's when it all happened and Ted STARTED to think about it......and of course, we had to ask Payton his thoughts. They decided it would be okay and that's when we all made a trip to Pocatello and picked out our newest family member, Ruffus Kealoha Douglass.

Here he is the first few days....





The best part is that despite Ruffus being my dog, he still doesn't listen to me (just like Payton) and would rather spend all of his time with Ted. Oh well....

No comments: