Saturday, December 19, 2009

Catching up...June and July

Well, it's been awhile since the last Douglai, holla! post so here are some pictures and little blurbs to get you up to date with what's going on with us and our family.

In June, my parents and I, along with Ke'akua went to visit my brother in Vegas while Ted was in Seattle for soccer tournament. As always, it was nice to get out of Boise for awhile and go check out the Vegas scene.....except this trip was a little different. Here are a few pictures from our trip:

Ke'akua and Uncle Tasi hanging out in Tasi's new place.


My parents and with Tasi.


July was an exciting month for our family as my cousin Miren got married. It was a beautiful wedding with a glowing bride (despite the 100 degree heat in the Basque Center with 500+ people) and very proud parents of the bride.

The beautiful bride and her groom


See what a lot of excitement and heat can do to a baby? Good thing his amuma was there...


My proud Tio John with his eldest daughter.


No comments: